People will talk behind your back. Make sure to give them an Interesting topic.✨🥀

(English 's Teacher's Reply Letter to His Fiancé)

(English 's Teacher's Reply Letter to His Fiancé)


 My dear Tajuddin,

 Hello love

(English 's Teacher's Reply Letter to His Fiancé)

 I received your letter full of spelling mistakes, which you unfortunately call a "love letter".

 There was no happiness.


 This letter, like your previous letters, was haphazard and incoherent.

 If you cannot write correctly yourself, then get someone to write it for you.

 A letter is half a meeting and this half meeting with you is also so painful that that's it!

 And yes... this poem you have written in my honor,

 This is actually not a poem but a film song and you may not know that in the film this song is sung by the hero for his mother.

 And listen!  Eat less bread.

 In the letter, the spots of betel leaf are clearly visible.

 If you can't leave paan, then at least keep your hand while writing a letter.

 And that you expressed your desire to meet in a very stupid way.

 It's like an orphan begging his cruel stepmother for a toffee, believing she won't give it to him.

 One more thing I wanted to say to you is that at least write your name correctly.

 What is this "fresh"?

 It seems to be the name of a butcher or a milkman.

 If you want to write secret, just write "Taj".

 Write the next letter carefully.

 There should be no mistake in it.


 In the end, the poem you have written.. the rickshaw pullers have stopped writing it

 "Oh my god"

 I am afraid that this series of love for you will not spoil my English

 That's all I had to say.

 only

 Your lady 🙆🏻‍♀️🙆🏻‍♀️

Share:

1 comment:

Advertisement

Main Ad
Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Text Widget

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation test link ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate another link velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur.

About Me

My photo
don't compare me to other Girls . There is no Competition . I'm one of kind.✨✌��

Translate

Theme Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.

Subscribe Us

Theme Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.