People will talk behind your back. Make sure to give them an Interesting topic.✨🥀

(interview)

 Unanswered writing for the new generation.

 (interview)

 

Unanswered writing for the new generation.   (interview)

He was thinking while leaving the house: Oh, I wish, if I succeed today, then I will immediately say goodbye to my Pashtini house and stay here in the city _ I will get rid of the daily nagging of my mother and father!   I am fed up with the nausea from waking up in the morning to going to sleep at night.  If you prepare for the bathroom in the morning, the command is: first fix the bed sheet, then go to the bathroom!   When you get out of the bathroom, the command is issued: The tap is turned off. When you think of leaving the house after having breakfast, you are scolded: Is the fan turned off or is it running?

 


  What do you hear??!  Man, I will leave home if I get a job .

  Many candidates were sitting in the office waiting for the "Boss" _ It was ten o'clock _ He saw that the lamp in the passage was still burning _ I remembered and turned off the light.  There was no one at the office door.Water was leaking from the water cooler placed in the arm, it was turned off _ remembered father's scolding _    The board was on: The interview will be on the second floor!    The light of the staircase was also on _ After turning it off, a chair appeared on the way _ Removed it and went upstairs _ I saw that the candidates who were already there used to go in and come back immediately _ On finding out that he had taken the application and said something.  They don't ask, they send it back immediately.  When my number came, I placed my file in front of the manager. After seeing all the documents, the manager asked: Since when have you been joining? His question made me feel like today is April 1st and they are making me a 'fool' -

 The manager felt it and said: It's not April fool, it's the truth.In today's interview nobody was asked anything _ only the behavior of the candidates was seen on CCTV _ all the candidates came, but no one turned off the tap or light, except you _

     Congratulations are due to your parents, who have taught you respect and civility.

      A person who does not have self-discipline, no matter how smart and clever he is, cannot succeed fully in management and in the race of life.  After all this was done, I was fully determined that as soon as I got home, I would apologize to mom and dad and tell them that today, the first test of my life, was the lesson that their words of stopping and scolding me had taught me.  My degree has no value against them.

      Education is not the only thing in the journey of life, civilization has its own place.

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Advertisement

Main Ad
Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Text Widget

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation test link ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate another link velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur.

About Me

My photo
don't compare me to other Girls . There is no Competition . I'm one of kind.✨✌��

Translate

Theme Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.

Subscribe Us

Theme Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.