People will talk behind your back. Make sure to give them an Interesting topic.✨🥀

Treat your Sick with Charity

 


A beautiful and true story of charity, which happened in a house in Saudi Arabia.  Whose blessing appeared in such a way that the world was surprised.  This incident was reported in dozens of Arab media.  We are quoting it with reference to Al-Ekhsaad newspaper.

 Read a hadith before the event:

 God bless you with charity

 Treat your sick with charity.

  It is common for maids from Indonesia to come to Saudi Arabia.  Thousands of Indonesian maids work in Saudi households.  A Saudi family hired a maid through a recruiting agent that provides maids.  The maid started working in the house. The mistress of the house noticed after a few days that the maid was quiet and sad.  He realized that she was also secretly crying.

 He had just spent a week and ten days in Saudi Arabia.  No one has even said anything to her, then why does she cry?  One day, the Saudi mistress made the maid sit in front of her.  He put his hand on her head and said: My daughter!  Tell me, why do you cry all the time?  Your eyes are swollen all the time.  Encouraged, the maid said with gestures and broken words: I have been trying to come to Saudi Arabia for a while.  Cash and passport were deposited with the agent.  Meanwhile, I got married.  Time went by.  My desire to come to Saudi Arabia was strong.  There was contact with the agent.  Meanwhile, God gave me a son.  My son was 10-12 days old when the agent told me that your papers have been completed.  You must go to Saudi Arabia immediately.  On the one hand my son and his love, on the other hand poverty and the desire to come to Saudi Arabia... I was forced by the domestic situation, so I left my son and came to Saudi Arabia.  Now I miss my son.  I am madly in love with him.  I keep crying remembering him.

 The Saudi Mistress heaved a long sigh, thought something.  It occurred to him that this is the best opportunity to please the Lord and give charity.  The best thing in Islam is to make a Muslim happy and then he made a strange decision.  She went in, opened the cupboard containing the money.  How much is his salary?  He calculated the salary for two years.  She counted the money and took it to the maid.  She said: Take this two years salary in advance.  I will book your seat now.  You immediately leave for Indonesia.Breastfeed your son for two years. When it is two years, call us, we will send you a visa again and you can come to Saudi Arabia again.

 Just think, what a beautiful decision this woman made. Isn't it charity for him? These kinds of decisions elevate a person to the highest position of humanity and increase his status in the eyes of Almighty God.

 Then the interesting thing is that this servant was called only for the woman who was suffering from blood cancer, to serve her. When the woman wanted to send him back, the son said: Mom, you are sick, I called him for you, you send him back? The woman said I can live and then she would be examined in the hospital. The next time she went to the hospital, her test report came back negative. The name of his fatal disease was erased. Doctors were all surprised how the test came back negative after reaching this stage. Tests were conducted again as a precaution. But the healing of diseases was revealed by the Lord. Everyone started congratulating. This lady just kept thanking her Lord. Verily, by charity, every calamity is averted.

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Advertisement

Main Ad
Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Text Widget

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation test link ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate another link velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur.

About Me

My photo
don't compare me to other Girls . There is no Competition . I'm one of kind.✨✌��

Translate

Theme Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.

Subscribe Us

Theme Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.