People will talk behind your back. Make sure to give them an Interesting topic.✨🥀

Prosection (Best story of islam.and Holy prophet)

 Prosecution for the tearing of clothes and hats in the Bargah-e-Aqdas of the Holy Prophet .

💐Pir Syed Jamaat Ali Shah (may Allah have mercy on him) says that once I was present in Madinah, a person named "Kareem Bakhsh Lahori", who had been living in Madinah for twelve years, was standing in front of Muwaja Sharif reciting salutations.  I took him by the hand and brought him to my house and gave him a kurta, one of my friends gave him an expensive coat, one a turban, one a pajama and one a chador.  That when you held my hand, at that time I was supplicating in the holy court of the Holy Prophet

   





The clothes are torn. Then that person took the clothes and left after taking a bath, put on the clothes, put on perfume, appeared in the Durbar-e-Alia on hand and said, "The honor of the eyes of Khurshid, nmay God bless him and grant him peace." Look, the clothes have been found.Pir Sahib further says that in the second year, he again appeared in Madina Tayyaba, the same Kareem Bakhsh Lahori. I remembered the story of last year.  When she came out, I said give this too, so she gave that too. When he got the clothes and the hat, he said to the servant of Allah, "Today, I prayed in the Holy Bargah of the Holy Prophet that the hat of the Holy Prophet is torn."Karim Bakhsh began to tell that I have been in Madinah for twelve years, I did not know the first year.After a whole year, I understood the problem that Tajdar-e-Ghanay (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said that "I am the one who distributes, the giver is the Lord" (Bukhari Sharif).  Eleven years have passed since then, I have not asked any question to any servant. Whenever there is a need, I go to the court of the Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) and request, and not even five minutes pass that my intention is fulfilled.

(Attachment of Amir Millat p. 59 Muhammad Afzal Hussain Shah)

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Advertisement

Main Ad
Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Text Widget

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation test link ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate another link velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur.

About Me

My photo
don't compare me to other Girls . There is no Competition . I'm one of kind.✨✌��

Translate

Theme Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.

Subscribe Us

Theme Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.